Please keep supporting us with the amazing response we have had to this wonderful new initiative from my loved one. Do check this out too and follow, there will surely be great posts rolling here .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmtCkBgnsCo
The easiest and the most traditional way of eating chicken is to fry it. In one nice mood, I picked up my favourite spice mix of piri piri and pan fried this yummy chicken leg. Read on and enjoy and do try ad share if you like the same. 🍗🍗
….need to know (food details)
- Number of people served : just 1 like me.
- Preparation time : 25 minutes
- Serving size : 🙂
….and we need (ingredients)
- Chicken leg, whole, 1, about 250 grams : The chicken is not my preferred meat but is welcomed with great recipes though. Being white and light it is versatile in kitchen. High in proteins and great for heart chicken also promotes bone development and skin damage repair. What I didn’t know was that it was an anti depressant as well. Well, all my recipes are as well 😉
- Salt, 1/3rd teaspoon : Use the rock salt for authenticity and it’s minerals.
- Oil, 2 tablespoons, to pan fry : Use light vegetable oil here to tingle those taste buds and let the taste of the treat go deep in them.
- Lemon juice, 1 lemon or about 1 & 1/2 teaspoon : Sour and acidic, with a good amount of citric acid, we add lemon here not just to enhance the sour essence but also to use it’s hydrating and digestive qualities.
- Ginger Garlic paste, 1 teaspoon: An amazing herb mix to cure all sickness, pains etc. and providing the pungency and earthiness to the dish.
- Piri Piri powder, 2 teaspoon: I love piri piri mix. Lately, everything in my kitchen, from french fries to non veg snacks are all prepared in piri piri. It’s got that amazing sour, herbaceous essence to it. It’s also high in anti oxidants and is a great cleanser too. Totally awesome.
….time to cook ‘n roll (preparing instructions)
- Wash, clean and dry the chicken leg. I took a whole leg to get more meat for my snack.
- Lay up the basic spices required, i.e. piri piri mix, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice.
- Make slanting cuts across the meat of the leg piece. This helps i deeper flavors through marinate and also allows for easy and meaty cuts over the snacks.
- Marinade the leg piece for 15 minutes with piri piri mix, the ginger garlic paste and lemon juice.
- Heat oil in a pan and place the chicken on it once the oil starts fuming.
- Turn and cook evenly on both sides. it should take around 15 minutes and 6 turnings to reach there.
- Now turn the gas knob to off and cover the pan with a lid.
- Keep so for two minutes and then serve hot in a platter.
- I served it to myself & Yummm !
Storage : No letting it cold!
Missing Something ? : Serve it with some Ajwain Ki Chutney or raw mustard sauce 🙂 !!